About the company
GAF s.r.o. is primarily a manufacturing company with long experience in metalworking, i.e. processing of steel and stainless steel products, mostly sheets, but also aluminium.
The company policy
High quality and compliance with standards
The high quality of work and long-lasting stability in production of accessories and components for lawn equipment, building machines, tractors and other parts of mechanical engineering guarantee the development and constant growth of the given segment despite its seasonal character.
The quality management system (QMS) and environmental management system (EMS) are a natural outcome of the permanent effort of GAF s. r. o. to ensure honest, individual and serious attitude to each customer and to each project. Compliance of the welding process with ČSN EN ISO 3834-2, ČSN EN ISO 15085-2 and meeting the requirements of regulation ČD V95/5 prove the constant improvement of quality in welding.
Objectives and means of the quality management system
The GAF s. r. o. management is committed to constant improvement of efficiency of the integrated management system by application of the established objectives, target values, programmes and control mechanisms.
- productivity – consistent application of auto-classification of the individual manufacturing operations
- efficiency and profitability – refinement of technological processes by comparison with reality
- speeding of VP – purposive planning and consistent organization in the use of resources
- manufacturing quality – introduction of inter-operation inspections by delegation of responsibilities in individual operations
- quality of the management – regular analyses of information flows and their application
- flexibility and operability – support and personal development of the best workers
- customer satisfaction – efficient use of QMS
- employee satisfaction – introduction of auto-classification system
In the area of environmental management, we are fully aware of the importance of responsible approach of each business subject and irreplaceability of its educational function especially with regard to the relation between profit and care of the environment as well as their mutual relationship.
- We undertake to continuously develop and improve all aspects of the EMS especially with view to the changing requirements of the legislation on the local, national and European level.
- With a well considered approach in this area, we will continue to search for potential risks and remove them.
- We will efficiently find and use environment-friendly resources.
- By gradual introduction of the corresponding measures, we will preventively influence the approach and behaviour of our employees.